No further viewings until further notice.
Do-up or develop. For the astute buyer who is looking for a property packed full of possibility and charm this light filled solid Kiwiana 1960s family home with panoramic views presents itself as an opportunity not to be missed. The possibilities with the big boned weatherboard are endless!
- Set on an 895m2 freehold site- explore the unitary plan for future development.
- Open plan generous living area,
- Native timber flooring throughout, three good sized bedrooms, study, kitchen and bathroom upstairs.
- Downstairs offers - another spacious lounge / family room, large bedroom and bathroom all this with its own entrance.
- For land lovers and dream makers there's 895m2 for you to explore the unitary plan for future development. Land bank for the future, develop or extend, there's options galore -you choose!
- Convenient location- Motorway access, transport into the city.
Developers, Do-uppers, investors - first home buyer, this is a must view!! Motivated vendors want sold!
For Property files and information please visit:
Tiles, Carpet and Timber
Original, Standard, Upright stove, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport